Wednesday, April 7, 2010

.hello.








wow. i'm not very good at blogging apparently. BUT, I'm gonna do better now.... cause i've been reading other people's blogs lately and some of them are so amazing. I'm jealous.

Updates...
I'm engaged! :) Tyler proposed on March 11, 2010 at the Capital Building in downtown Salt Lake City. I loved loved loved the way that he did it....so cute and sooo creative. and it was a total surprise which made it even more amazing. we are getting married on june 1st in the oquirrh mountain temple, and i could not be more excited. as we are preparing and planning everything my love for him grows every second. i can't help but smile when i look at him and i want to spend every possible second with him. i love tyler because he makes me want to be a better person. he makes me want to be more loving, more caring, better in school, and stronger spiritually. it's amazing how someone can open your eyes and make you want to be better in every way. i'm so happy right now, and i know it's only UPhill from here.

easter this year was bitter sweet. i got my wisdom teeth out on the 2nd of april, so it was a somewhat miserable weekend, but it was also great because most of my family was all together and i got babied :) haha. my family treated me great and let me whine and mope for a few days. on sunday tyler's family came to eat dinner with my family at my house. it was the first time they all got to meet, so i was a little nervous, but it turned out great i think! my mom put together a delicious meal (as always) and i think everyone got along great!

school is definitely starting to drag...and i think we're all just trying to hang in there and not catch the 'spring fever'. finals are approaching and i'm getting nervous! it's crunch time, and i need to pull out strong! my classes are hard, but i think most people think that. i'm sure i don't have it harder than anyone else, but it's still a challenge. waking up in the morning is getting harder and harder everyday.....getting yourself to class is a definite battle. exactly one month from today is the last day of finals! woooo!

once finals are done i'll have almost a full month to pull all the strings together and finalize everything for the wedding. may will be a busy month, but that's good because time will fly and we won't have any time to get impatient! christie christensen is taking our engagement pictures this saturday...that should be fun! and then the next weekend justin (tyler's brother) talks in sacrament for his farewell! and then he leaves the next wednesday on the 21st of april! it's so crazy how fast time is flying by! good luck in hamburg, germany justin!!


No comments:

Post a Comment