Tuesday, April 20, 2010

!@#$%^&*()_+

It's hot......in my bedroom. Holy.
I left my bedroom at 8:45 am this morning, and hadn't been
back until about 1/2 an hour ago.
When I opened my door it was like a rush of HOT air.
And now I'm sitting on my bed in as little clothes as possible with both
of my windows open....but it doesn't seem to be cooling down any...
It's gonna be a long night if I can't cool down!

I shouldn't complain though, because today was such a beautiful day!!
When I drove to work at noon the bank said it was 80 degrees!
Holy-ba-joly!!
No matter what's goin on in my life, not matter how stressed
I am, no matter how upset I am at someone, there's just something about
the sun shining and the 80 degree weather during the first few days of spring
that just brings a giant smile to my face. :) I love it, how could anyone not??

I miss you Tyler.....even though I saw him like 5 hours ago...
but I won't get too see him till tomorrow night after work. Sad day.
He's in Sandy right now with his familia.
Justin got set-apart tonight. Congrats Justin!
He's officially a missionary now!! He leaves for the MTC tomorrow,
ready to prepare to teach the people of Hamburg, Germany.
His farewell was on Sunday, and he gave a great talk.
See you in two years Justin! When you get back, we'll be brother/sister!!
......weird.......but EXCITING.......

I need to write my Business Law ethics essay.....
BLAH...
I cannot wait for this semester to be done!
woo.

P.S. 6 weeks from today I will be Danielle Simonsen!! :) :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment