Friday, July 31, 2009

TACO BELL

Dear Taco Bell,

I love you.
You make my tummy happy.
Except for when I eat too much....
like today.

I hope that we always stay the best of friends.

Love Always,
Danielle Malloy

If Taco Bell could read I would give him this letter.

Today is a looong eight hour workday....
I had to open at 10:00 am and I have to close at 6:00 pm.
For lunch I went to TACO BELL!!!!!!

Around 1:30 pm I hung a sign on the store door that says,
"Gone to Lunch!! Be back Soon!!"
I hopped on my bicycle and rode just around the corner to the local taco shop :) ha!
Thinking I was starving, I ordered a soft shell taco, a hard shell taco and a chicken burrito.
I put the goods in my backpack and peddled as fast as I could back to the store.
Mmmmmm....it sure was delicious!!
Now, I have a small food baby, but it's not too big because I have to save the big ones for when Tyler's with me. Tyler likes it when I have a food baby. haha.

He also likes it when my Alien Jesus Baby is awake.
Is that sac-religious? yes, I believe that it is..... OOPS!!

My Alien Jesus Baby is sooo much fun though! He talks so loudly and rumbles my tummy!!

He comes alive the most when he's super hungry! Like when we're in line for TACO TUESDAY at CAFE RIO. YUMMMMMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment