Tuesday, May 25, 2010

..1 week..

1 week from today, from this time exactly, I will be taking pictures with my new husband, Tyler Simonsen, outside the Oquirrh Mountain Temple.....Oh I can hardly wait to feel that feeling. It brings a smile to my face even thinking about it......:)

Tyler and I have been very busy getting our house ready! I have moved most of my stuff over, we set up our office, We planted flowers!! I cleaned out cupboards and the fridge, and we hung our beautiful new mirror. I love my Dyson, and my LIME GREEN Kitchenaid!! I love my house so much, and I can't wait for it to be officially mine and Tyler's. together. forever.

We leave Thursday morning for Salt Lake for FINAL WEDDING PREP!! Things still left to do:
  • pack
  • get my dress steamed.
  • get my nails done.
  • get my toes done.
  • go to the temple
  • make chicken salad
  • make cupcakes
  • print pictures
  • frame pictures
  • freak out
  • get married!
and probably a million more things I'm forgetting at the moment....haha.
Anyways, there's still a lot to do! BUT it's sooo close!! :) :)
I am so excited.

Yesterday was my birthday and it really made me realize how blessed and lucky I am.
I'm lucky to have Tyler.
I'm lucky to have wonderful brother's and sister's.
I'm lucky to have wonderful parents.
I'm lucky to have wonderful friends and family.



No comments:

Post a Comment