Thursday, April 15, 2010

spring!

Can it be true?? can it REALLY be SPRING?? my heart is happy at the weather today... I rode my bike to work for the first time this year. :) it was very relaxing... i've been extremely stressed out because of school this week....and riding my bike really helped my mind escape for a few minutes. there's just something about riding your bike on the first real day of good weather with your hair blowing in the wind....and GLEE playing in your ear :) AH, just brings a smile to my face.

today is just a happy day. i had a marketing test this morning (which wasn't happy) and even though I didn't get a great score, it was my best test score out of the three tests we've taken in that class so far this semester. and then I had accounting (which also not happy) which we did a test review (tests are not happy) BUT i felt like i knew how to do most questions on the review (happy)! and trust me, this was a first. normally i'm lucky if i know how to do a single problem... and then i got to lay on the couch at my apartment for a little while before work. that was real nice :)

goals for this weekend:
1. FINISH designing wedding invitation and ORDER them.
2. Eat at Zupa's.
3. Study REAL hard for my accounting test.
4. Make GOOD progress on my ethics essay for business law.

No comments:

Post a Comment